Saturday, February 8, 2014

Update on the Dresser Redo, and a New Project

So glad it's the weekend!   I wanted to give you an update on the dresser I am painting.  Here is the before:


And here are the drawers all painted with Caromal Colours Peppercorn basecoat, and Paprika on top.  We have also applied toner to pull all of the great color through.


I have the skeleton of the dresser painted as well, just need to apply the toner and I am waiting on my beautiful hardware.

As far as the new project Justin is working on. . . what do you get with this combination?



Our landlord had these beautiful boards out in the weather and we just couldn't resist.  Just and the boys are building a rustic sliding door for our bedroom at the cabin.  It is going to be amazeballs I tell you!

I should get the dresser finished tomorrow, all except the hardware, and will post the pics.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs